(Adds shares, background) By Alexander Huebner STUTTGART, Germany, Jan 31 (Reuters) - The head of German car parts company Robert Bosch [ROBG.UL] said late on Thursday a renewed takeover bid for heating and appliance maker Buderus was not an urgent issue. "The process is very complex," Bosch management board Chairman Hermann Scholl told reporters in comments embargoed until Friday. "Buderus is a good and interesting firm for us. That does not necessarily mean we will make another ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bosch chief says Buderus takeover not imperative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.