(Adds details) SHANGHAI, Nov 18 (Reuters) - German engineering group Robert Bosch GmbH [ROBG.UL] and China's Wuxi Weifu are to invest 600 million euros ($704.8 million) in a diesel joint venture. The German company and its subsidiaries would have a 67 percent stake in the venture, which will manufacture diesel nozzles for cars and trucks, the Chinese firm said. Weifu, China's biggest producer of fuel injection systems for automobiles, would hold the remaining 33 percent of the venture, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bosch, China's Weifu to invest 600 mln euro in JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.