UPDATE 1-Bosch, China's Weifu to invest 600 mln euro in JV


(Adds details) SHANGHAI, Nov 18 (Reuters) - German engineering group Robert Bosch GmbH [ROBG.UL] and China's Wuxi Weifu are to invest 600 million euros ($704.8 million) in a diesel joint venture. The German company and its subsidiaries would have a 67 percent stake in the venture, which will manufacture diesel nozzles for cars and trucks, the Chinese firm said. Weifu, China's biggest producer of fuel injection systems for automobiles, would hold the remaining 33 percent of the venture, ...

Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)

"UPDATE 1-Bosch, China's Weifu to invest 600 mln euro in JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:

  All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
  Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
  •   Global sales and production data by country
  •   U.S. model-line inventory data
  •   Engine and equipment installation rates
  •   WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
  •   Product Cycle chart
  •   Interrelationships among major OEMs
  •   Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
   •  Historical data and much more!

For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Amber McLincha by email: amclincha@wardsauto.com or phone: (248) 799-2622

Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.

Already registered? here.
WardsAuto Blogs
Jul 11, 2014

Vintage Car Owners Line Up for Fuel

“This is the greatest day ever!” declares Thomas Semaan, whose ’80 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray fueled up for a mere $8.60 instead of the $38 he would have paid for the same amount in today’s dollars....More
Jul 11, 2014

Tesla Salespeople Would Make Great Museum Curators

The automaker’s salespeople do a couple of things right but enough wrong to finish dead last in a mystery-shopping study....More
Jul 10, 2014

Barra Driving Change at GM

Under CEO Mary Barra, GM is the only one stepping up to change the conversation and fix the long-broken mechanisms for protecting consumers from potentially dangerous vehicle defects and compensating victims....More

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×