(Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - German car parts maker Robert Bosch GmbH [ROBG.UL] and Japanese peer Denso Corp. are to found a joint venture to develop and produce diesel particle filters, Bosch said in a statement on Thursday. Bosch said the joint venture, to be started at the beginning of 2007, would be based in eastern Europe and would start production in 2009. The companies hope that proposed new European rules designed to cut vehicle emissions will boost ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bosch, Denso to start diesel particle filter JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.