(adds detail, background) FRANKFURT, April 28 (Reuters) - Germany's Robert Bosch GmbH [ROBG.UL] lowered its sales forecast for 2005 following a weak start to the year, the world's largest automotive supplier said on Thursday. "The Bosch Group expects revenues to grow by 3 to 5 percent in 2005," the unlisted company said in a statement, adding that sales had risen in the first quarter but at a slower pace than during the same quarter a year ago. Previously, Bosch had forecast sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bosch lowers sales forecast for 2005 after weak Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642