* Says 2008 sales fall 2.8 pct to about 45 bln eur * Says 2008 pretax margin fell to 2.5 pct from 8.2 pct * Says 2009 could be worse than 2008 (Adds earnings, outlook details and background) STUTTGART, Germany, Jan 28 (Reuters) - The downturn in the global automotive industry hit German industrial group Robert Bosch [ROBG.UL] as it recorded a slump in 2008 earnings before tax, missing its margin target and prompting a gloomy outlook. Earnings before tax at the world's largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bosch misses '08 margin target, outlook gloomy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.