(Adds BP comment, background) LONDON, Dec 2 (Reuters) - BP Chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg plans to remain in his role at the oil major even if he takes up the same position at Swedish truck maker Volvo, a source told Reuters. "He will definitely be staying," a source close to the matter said on Friday, confirming that Svanberg, one of the best-known figures in Swedish industry and BP's chairman since 2010, is in talks about also becoming chairman of Volvo. BP said Svanberg had no plans ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BP chairman Svanberg to stay in role-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.