* Mantega: auto sales record a sign of economic vigor * Extension of IPI tax break not currently being studied * Says gov't won't get involved in GM labor dispute BRASILIA, July 31 (Reuters) - Brazil is on course for a July record for auto sales, although the tax incentives that were largely responsible for the increase may not be extended past August, Finance Minister Guido Mantega said on Tuesday. Mantega touted the peak in auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Brazil has record auto sales, but tax break may end" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.