(Adds background, comparison forecast for CS crop) BRASILIA, May 31 (Reuters) - Brazil's 2007/08 (May-April) cane crop was estimated at a record 468 million tonnes, up from the 426 million tonnes harvested in 2006/07, the agriculture ministry said Thursday. The ministry, in its first forecast of the current cane crop destined for use in sugar and fuel ethanol production, said Brazil's sugar output would be 31.3 million tonnes, up from the 2006/07 output of 30.2 million tonnes. Mills ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Brazil O7/08 cane crop seen record 468 mln T-govt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.