(Adds details, quote) SAO PAULO, June 27 (Reuters) - Brazil's construction and petrochemical conglomerate Odebrecht said on Wednesday it plans to invest 5 billion reais ($2.57 billion) in cane sugar and ethanol production over eight years, making it one of the single biggest investors in the sector. The mills the company plans to build will have a total crushing capacity of 30 million to 40 million tonnes a year, said Ruy Sampaio, director of investments at Odebrecht at a news ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Brazil Odebrecht to invest 5 bln reais in ethanol" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642