(Adds distributor Comgas comments, court injunction) SAO PAULO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Brazil state oil company Petrobras reduced natural gas deliveries to distributors Comgas and CEG and CEG-Rio on Tuesday, but restored them to CEG in Rio de Janeiro state because of a court injunction, the company said on Wednesday. Petrobras said Tuesday it was trimming gas shipments to the Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro state distributors so that it could meet another accord to supply natural gas to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Brazil Petrobras trims natgas to distributors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.