* Industrial tax breaks renewed for six more months * Taxes to rise in Oct, but remain below pre-crisis levels (Adds details, background) By Natuza Nery and Isabel Versiani BRASILIA, June 26 (Reuters) - The Brazilian government plans to announce on Monday that it will renew a key tax break for the automobile, home appliance and construction industries as part of a broad push to pull the economy out of recession, two government sources told Reuters on Friday. The industrial tax ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Brazil to renew industrial tax breaks -govt sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642