* Net income of 63.1 mln reais misses forecast * Expenses grow faster than revenue in quarter * EBITDA margin falls on outsourcing expenses SAO PAULO, Nov 8 (Reuters) - Profit at Cetip SA Mercados Organizados, Latin America's largest securities clearinghouse, fell for the second straight quarter after expenses outgrew revenue amid a rough period for the nation's bond and credit markets. São Paulo-based Cetip reported ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Brazil's Cetip misses profit forecast as expenses jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.