(Adds total cane crush and ethanol output) SAO PAULO, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Sugar output in Brazil's 2009/10 center-south season totaled 26.2 million tonnes by Nov. 16, up 9.8 percent from 23.8 million tonnes by this time last year, Sugar Cane Industry Association Unica said Tuesday. The amount of cane crushed since the start of the season in March until mid-November totaled 471.5 million tonnes, up 7.5 percent from the 438.8 million tonnes crushed over the same period last year, Unica ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Brazil's CS sugar output up 9.8 pct on year-Unica" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642