* Fast-growing Mercosur economies hit by cheap imports * Brazil's Rousseff calls for "rebalancing" of trade * Uruguay receives Brazil's tariff proposal cautiously (Adds name to byline, Uruguay reaction paragraphs 7-8) By Guido Nejamkis and Daniela Desantis LUQUE, Paraguay, June 29 (Reuters) - Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff said on Wednesday South America's Mercosur trade bloc should protect local industry by raising trade barriers against cheap imports from outside the region. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Brazil's Rousseff wants Mercosur trade protection" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.