TOKYO, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Corp , Japan's biggest tyre maker, will likely see its recurring profit sink 13 percent in the year to December 2004, hurt by the strong yen and higher rubber costs, a business daily said. Bridgestone's recurring profit for the next business year is expected to be around 130 billion yen ($1.21 billion) compared with a probable 150 billion yen for the current year, the Nihon Keizai said in its Saturday morning edition. Bridgestone, which vies with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bridgestone '04 recurring profit seen down 13%-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.