(Recasts, adds details, share price) TOKYO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Corp said on Tuesday it planned to build its third tyre plant in Thailand, a move that will help meet growing Asian demand and could secure the top spot in the world market for Japan's largest tyremaker. Bridgestone said it would announce further details of the new plant later on Tuesday morning. An earlier report in the daily Nihon Keizai Shimbun said the tyremaker would spend about 17 billion yen ($139.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bridgestone to build third tyre plant in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642