(Wraps separates, adds share reaction) HELSINKI, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Nokian Renkaat said on Monday Japan's largest tyre maker, Bridgestone Corp , has agreed to purchase an 18.9-percent stake in the Finnish winter tyre specialist for 78.34 million euros ($84.89 million). Bridgestone, which agreed to purchase the two million Nokian Renkaat shares from Finnish mobile phone maker Nokia , told Reuters the deal was purely a financial investment and it had no current plans to raise or lower the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bridgestone to buy 19 pct stake in Finnish rival" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.