(Adds share price move, background) TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Corp. , Japan's top tyre maker, said on Tuesday it would make an announcement regarding its dividend forecast at 3 p.m. (0600 GMT). The company gave no further details. Bridgestone has most recently forecast a dividend of 20 yen for the business year that ended on Dec. 31, up from 19 yen in 2004. It has estimated a group net profit of 163 billion yen ($1.39 billion) for the year, up 42 percent from 2004, but an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bridgestone to make dividend forecast announcement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.