(Adds revenue, capex plans, background, closing share price) TOKYO, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Top Japanese tyre maker Bridgestone Corp. posted on Friday a 7.9 percent rise in 2004 operating profit but forecast a drop this year due to pressure from higher raw material prices. Bridgestone, which dominates the world tyre market with France's Michelin and Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. of the United States, has been expanding rapidly, having recently announced plans to construct tyre plants in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bridgestone posts 7.9 pct rise in 2004 oper profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642