(Recasts first sentence, adds details) CHICAGO, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Americas Holding Inc. said on Thursday it will recall voluntarily 297,000 Firestone Steeltex radial tires made for Ford Excursion sport utility vehicles, following three fatal accidents. The Nashville, Tennessee-based unit of Japan's Bridgestone Corp. , said the tires were made from March 1999 to December 2002 in Quebec for Ford Excursions from the model years 2000 through 2002 and some in early 2003. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bridgestone to recall 297,000 Steeltex tires" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.