* New plant to start production in 2013 * Daily capacity to reach 10,000 passenger car tyres by 2020 * Expects demand to jump on construction of highways (Adds details) TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Corp said on Tuesday it will build a second tyre plant in India to meet demand which it expects to grow "significantly" on the back of highway construction. Bridgestone, Japan's largest maker of tyres, said it will spend about 50 billion yen ($540.4 million) on new production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bridgestone to spend Y50 bln on 2nd India plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642