* Sees China luxury car market rising 15-20 pct * Says capacity rising to 200,000 cars by year end * 2011 net in line with expectations (Adds details, comments, share price) By Alison Leung HONG KONG, March 28 (Reuters) - Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd, the Chinese partner of German luxury carmaker BMW AG, aims to sell 150,000 BMW sedans this year, up nearly 40 percent from 2011, its chairman Wu Xiaoan said on Wednesday. The BMW Brilliance joint venture sold 108,189 sedans in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Brilliance China aims to sell 150,000 BMWs this yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.