(Adds details, company and analyst comments) By Tony Munroe HONG KONG, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Brilliance China Automotive Holdings , China's biggest maker of minivans, on Monday said its first half net profit soared 98 percent as rising sales volumes offset price cuts in the booming but increasingly competitive mainland auto market. The company, which will soon begin selling BMW luxury sedans made in China under a new joint venture with the German firm, posted net profit of 574 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Brilliance China beats f'casts as H1 profit soars 98 pc" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642