(Updates with special shareholder meeting plan) HONG KONG, Oct 25 (Reuters) - China's largest van maker, Brilliance China Auto Holdings Ltd , said on Friday it expected final approval soon from Chinese authorities for a joint venture with Germany's BMW . Also on Friday, a spokeswoman said the company had decided to schedule a special shareholders' meeting to vote on whether to oust Executive Director Yang Rong, once one of China's wealthiest men, who is wanted for arrest in China for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Brilliance China expects final okay for BMW JV soon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642