(Updates with background) HONG KONG, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Trading in the shares of Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd , China's largest van maker, was suspended on Wednesday, amid speculation that the firm was likely to unveil a new ownership structure. The company said in a statement to the stock exchange that it was halting trade pending the release of price-sensitive information. Brilliance said in November that the Liaoning provincial government, in northeastern China, is in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Brilliance China's Hong Kong shares suspended" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642