(Adds details, quotes, outlook) By Alison Leung HONG KONG, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd , China's largest minibus maker, said first half earnings fell 29 percent as Beijing's austerity measures hit vehicle sales, and cut its full-year sales target. The Chinese joint venture partner of German luxury car maker BMW AG said on Thursday it expected near-term market conditions to remain difficult, though it remained optimistic over the longer-term given rising ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Brilliance profits hit as China car sales stall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.