(Adds details of company statement, share price) HONG KONG, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of China's largest van maker, Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd , was suspended on Friday after its ex-chairman Yang Rong obtained a court order in a bid to halt the sale of a major stake in the company. Brilliance requested the trading suspension pending an announcement on the impact of the order, which was granted by the Supreme Court of Bermuda to Yang's Broadsino Finance Co Ltd, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Brilliance shrs suspended as ex-chief gets court order" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642