(Adds union, Jaguar Land Rover reaction) By Frank Prenesti LONDON, Jan 28 (Reuters) - The British government and car makers are urgently trying to find ways to work around a rule which prevents car financing companies getting direct access to credit from the Bank of England, they said on Wednesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Britain to examine ways to unblock car finance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642