* Taken action to improve used car sales * Sees H2 loss significantly smaller than in H1 * Expects return to operating profitability in 2010 * Shares up 6.6 percent * Expects to pay final dividend (Adds details, shares, background) LONDON, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Luxury car dealer H.R.Owen said it expected to return to profitability in 2010 and predicted better trading conditions, lifting its shares more than 6 percent on Wednesday. The British company, which sells brands such as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-British luxury car dealer HR Owen sees better 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642