(Recasts; adds details, share movement) June 24 (Reuters) - Broadpoint Capital downgraded Fuel Systems Solutions Inc to "neutral" from "buy," citing the stock's strong run and a balanced risk-reward profile, sending the alternative fuel components maker's shares down as much as 11 percent. The stock has risen 181 percent since the company completed its financial restatements in mid-April, boosted by strong quarterly results, increased revenue forecast, visibility for future growth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Broadpoint downgrades Fuel Systems, shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642