(Adds details, stock price) CHICAGO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Brunswick Corp. , the world's largest maker of recreational boats, said on Friday that quarterly earnings dropped 59 percent, pulled lower by "significant declines" in sales in the upper U.S. Midwest, the home of the struggling U.S. auto industry. The company, which has been also been hurt as higher interest rates and energy prices have weighed on the minds of potential buyers, reported third-quarter profit dropped to $36.5 million, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Brunswick 3rd-qtr net tumbles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642