* Brussels wants court to impose cash penalties on Berlin * Commission wants shareholders to vote on bylaws again * Germany "regrets" move, argues it followed ECJ ruling * Lower Saxony refuses to budge despite risks to taxpayers (Adds comments from Lower Saxony, German govt, EU Commission) By Christiaan Hetzner and Charlie Dunmore FRANKFURT/BRUSSELS, Nov 24 (Reuters) - The European Commission confirmed on Thursday it would take Germany to the EU's highest court for a second time to repeal a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Brussels takes Germany to court again over "VW law"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.