* BT has a 23 pct stake in Tech Mahindra * BT selling shares in price band of 735-790 rupees By Sumeet Chatterjee MUMBAI, Aug 29 (Reuters) - British telecoms firm BT is selling about 5 percent of Indian IT service provider Tech Mahindra Ltd for about $100 million, two sources with direct knowledge of the situation said on Wednesday. BT is selling Tech Mahindra shares in the price band of 735 rupees to 790 rupees each, the sources ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BT selling about 5 pct of India's Tech Mahindra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.