LONDON, Aug 30 (Reuters) - BT Group said on Thursday it had more than halved its stake in Tech Mahindra by selling 17.9 million shares, or 14.1 percent of the group's equity, for 158.6 million pounds ($251.04 million). The disposal leaves BT with a 9.1 percent stake in the provider of software and services to the global telecommunications industry, which it founded with Indian sports utility vehicle and tractor maker Mahindra and Mahindra in 1986. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BT sells 14.1 percent stake in Tech Mahindra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.