(Recasts with buy-out offer, updates shares) By Solarina Ho TORONTO, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Budcan Holdings Inc., a subsidiary of U.S. automotive manufacturer, ThyssenKrupp Budd Co. will make an all-cash bid to take ThyssenKrupp Budd Canada Inc. private, the company said on Monday. Budcan, which currently owns just over 77 percent of Budd Canada, will offer C$9.00 for each outstanding share it does not already own, in a deal worth C$7.7 million ($6.5 million). The offer would be financed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Budcan to take ThyssenKrupp Canada private, shares soar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642