(Adds shares, background) FRANKFURT, Jan 28 (Reuters) - German heating and appliance maker Buderus said on Tuesday its pre-tax profit fell close to 13 percent last year due partly to weak demand in its home market and said it saw no signs of a pick-up so far this year. Buderus, long eyed as a potential takeover target by German car parts maker Robert Bosch, posted pre-tax profit of 162 million euros ($175 million), down from 186 million a year earlier. Sales fell four percent to 1.86 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Buderus 2002 pre-tax falls 13 pct, no pick-up seen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.