(Adds further CEO comments, shares, background) By Peter Wuebben FRANKFURT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - The head of German heating and appliance maker Buderus said on Wednesday the company had so far held no talks with car parts maker Robert Bosch about Bosch lifting its stake in the firm. "We have so far not had any talks," Buderus chief executive Uwe Lueders told Reuters in a telephone interview. Bosch has been talking to Buderus' main shareholder, building group Bilfinger Berger , about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Buderus CEO says has had no talks with Bosch so far" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642