(Adds background, details and byline) By Jeffrey Goldfarb NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - Car-rental company Budget Group Inc. filed for bankruptcy protection on Monday, as expected, and said it secured $750 million of loans to pay for new cars and $100 million of additional funding to keep the company running as it reorganizes. Budget, facing billions of dollars of debt amid a slump in travel following the Sept. 11 attacks on the United States, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Budget car rental files for bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642