(Recasts first sentence, adds CEO comment paragraph 3, share price, details and background throughout) FORT WORTH, Texas, July 23 (Reuters) - U.S. railway operator Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corp. on Tuesday said second-quarter profits dipped from a year earlier as its lackluster coal-carriage business dulled freight revenues. The Fort Worth, Texas, transport giant, the second-largest U.S. railroad behind Union Pacific Corp. , said that quarterly net income was $194 million, or 51 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Burlington Northern 2nd qtr profits decline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.