(Adds more details, background, comments from interview) By Ben Deighton LONDON, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Bus manufacturer Optare says that demand has continued to grow despite the problems with the credit markets and the price of oil and that it sees profitability by next year. The company listed on London's junior AIM market in February as Darwin Holdings Plc, and became known as Optare Plc after performing a reverse takover of privately held Optare in July 2008. Darwin was established ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bus maker Optare's sales jump, sees profits next yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642