(Updates with more comments, details) WASHINGTON, April 28 (Reuters) - President George W. Bush said on Thursday that American families and businesses were being hurt by soaring gasoline prices and his administration would encourage oil producers to maximize production. "Millions of American families and small businesses are hurting because of higher gasoline prices. My administration is doing everything we can to make gasoline more affordable," Bush said at a prime time news conference. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bush: encourage producers maximize oil production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642