(Adds comments by Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham, Sen. Charles Schumer and Rep. John Peterson) WASHINGTON, Feb 28 (Reuters) - U.S. President George W. Bush is very concerned about the recent increase in energy prices brought on by cold weather and low oil and natural gas inventories, White House spokesman Ari Fleischer said on Friday. "There has been a confluence of factors involving both the cold weather and a shortage of supply that have led to an increase in prices that concern the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bush 'greatly' concerned about energy costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642