(Adds oil industry predictions on ANWR) By Caren Bohan WASHINGTON, May 19 (Reuters) - U.S. President George W. Bush said on Wednesday he would not release strategic oil stocks to curb record gasoline prices while he was waging war on terror and accused Democrats of playing politics on energy. Bush rejected any solution to the rapid rise in gasoline prices that would use the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, a national emergency stockpile, to give motorists relief at the pump. Ideas such ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bush invokes 'war on terror' in U.S. energy debate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642