(Updates with background) DES MOINES, Oct 26 (Reuters) - President George W. Bush will meet executives of the three largest U.S. automakers in mid-November for a summit that has been postponed twice, the White House said on Thursday. "It will be in mid-November. I can't give you a specific date," White House spokeswoman Dana Perino told reporters traveling with Bush to Iowa. The White House had said that the meeting would take place after the Nov. 7 election to avoid it getting bogged ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bush to meet U.S. automaker chiefs in mid-November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642