(Adds Bush quotes, details) By Adam Entous APPLETON, Wis., March 30 (Reuters) - President George W. Bush accused Democrat John Kerry on Tuesday of trying to increase gasoline taxes and warned of "damaging" consequences to the economy with prices already at a record high. Jumping into a brewing election-year battle over prices at the pump, Bush launched a preemptive strike against Kerry's plan to reduce fuel costs, while offering his most detailed defense to date of his trade policies. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bush mounts counterattack on Kerry on gas policy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642