(Adds Russian minister, paragraphs 10-11) By Alister Doyle OSLO, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Environmentalists accused U.S. President George W. Bush on Thursday of further undermining international efforts to curb global warming with a likely ruling that carbon dioxide is not a pollutant. The Natural Resources Defense Council, an environmental group, said on Wednesday that Washington was set to rule that CO2 is not an air pollutant and that the federal government thus has no authority to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bush under fire for CO2 climate threat downgrade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642