(Adds comments from Senate Democratic leader, paragraphs 15-17) By Tabassum Zakaria MILWAUKEE, Feb 20 (Reuters) - The United States must reduce its dependence on oil from foreign countries that can hold it hostage, President George W. Bush said on Monday as he tried to revive an agenda obscured by controversy over Vice President Dick Cheney's hunting accident. "Some of the nations we rely on for oil have unstable governments or fundamental differences with the United States," Bush said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bush: U.S. must not be 'hostage' to foreign oil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642