* Fast network growth also blamed for dealer pullout - report * BYD says dealer churn at normal levels, report exaggerated * Shares down 3 percent on disappointing quarterly earnings (Recasts lead with newspaper report on dealers quitting on high inventory, analysts quote) By Alison Leung and Fang Yan HONG KONG/BEIJING, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Dealers are leaving the sales network of Chinese carmaker BYD Co Ltd because of sluggish sales, local media reported on Monday, a new setback for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BYD dealers quitting on high inventory -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642