(Adds analyst comments, background) HONG KONG, Feb 23 (Reuters) - China's largest rechargeable battery maker BYD Co posted a 31 percent rise in full-year profits on Monday after doubling production capacity to meet strong global demand. BYD also said on Monday it has increased its stake in a car-making business to 92 percent from 77 percent for 52.5 million yuan to cash in on the huge growth potential of China's automobile industry. BYD, which counts mobile phone giants Motorola Inc ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BYD says '03 profits rise 31 pct to 863.9 mln yuan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.