* Industrial product prices climb 0.4 percent in Sept * Raw material prices unexpectedly jump 1.4 pct (Adds details) OTTAWA, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Canadian producer prices rose twice as fast as expected in September to a three-year high as a weaker Canadian dollar boosted car prices, Statistics Canada said on Monday. The industrial product price index climbed 0.4 percent in September from August, above market expectations of a 0.2 percent rise. Petroleum, lumber and chemical products ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-C$ helps boost Canada Sept producer prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642